State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Positions in Specialist Cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates are requested to apply Online through link given below.
(1) Vice President (Online Fulfilment/ Integration and Journeys/ Superstore Fulfilment)
(2) Product Development Managers (e2e Digitisation)
(3) Senior Manager (e-Commerce)
(4) Manager (e-Commerce)
(5) Assistant Vice President (Servicing) MMGS III
(6) Assistant Vice President (Customer Experience) MMGS III
(7) Assistant Vice President (B2C Marketplace Acquisition) MMGS III
(8) Assistant Vice President (B2B Fulfilment) MMGS III
(9) Assistant Vice President (B2C Fulfilment) MMG III
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.
(a) GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using debit card/ credit card/
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified.
- Candidates should visit Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘Latest Announcements’.
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. In the event of candidate not able to fill the data Internet Banking etc.
Online Registration of Application Starts from: 22-08-2016
Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: 05.09.2016
Last date for receipt of the print out of Online application along with enclosures at SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai: 10.09.2016
View Notification: Click Here
Apply Now: Click Here