The High Court of Gujarat invites ‘On-line Recruitment Applications’, from eligible candidates for filling up 30 posts of System Officer, in the Pay-Scale of ₨.9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of ₨.4,400/- and 30 posts of System Assistant, in the Pay-Scale of ₨.5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of ₨.1,900/-, plus usual allowances as per the Rules, both the posts belong to Class-III cadre, for the Subordinate Courts of the State, on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat, by way of Direct Recruitment.
Post Name & No. of Posts
- System Officer: Total Vacancies: 30
- System Assistant: Total Vacancies: 30
Eligibility Criteria (As on 14/10/2016, i.e. Last Date of Submission of Online Application):
- System Officer: B.E./B.Tech with Computer Science or Information Technology, OR MCA with 55% Marks, OR M.Sc.(I.T.) with 55% Marks
- System Assistant: MCA, OR BCA with 50% Marks, OR Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering, from Government Institutes, OR Diploma in Information and Technology/Computer Engineering, from Government Institutes.
Experience required for each of the post: Minimum 2 years experience in the relevant field in any Government Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or reputed Organization / Company.
Important Dates for Recruitment Process:
- Starting date for submission of On-line Application: 15/09/2016 (12:00 Hrs.)
- Closing Date for submission of On-line Application: 14/10/2016 (24:00 Hrs.)
- Tentative Date for Elimination Tests:
- Elimination Tests for both the posts: 27/11/2016 (Sunday)
- Tentative Months for Computer Aided Test:
- (i) For System Officer: January / February-2017.
- (ii) For System Assistant: January / February-2017.
View Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online Now: Click Here